- This course has passed.
10. January @ 20:00 - 21:30
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Thursday, repeating until 31. December 2019
- Learning movement sequences
- Advancement of coordinative skills in particular hand-eye coordination
- Review and revision of techniques
- Automation of movement sequences and initiation of stimulus adequate reactions
- Advancement of lifelong learning as a process of quality assurance and control
- Insights into Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Increasing health and performance
- Move and breathe
- Activate the power center
- Developing full body strength
- Harmonize body and mind
- Sports pants
- Light sneakers
#training-the-forms #chikung #adults #school #thursday
How much does the trial training cost?
The trial training is free and you are our guest.
What do I need to bring to the trial training?
You should bring one or two T-shirts to change, a pair of workout pants and light sneakers.
How often can I get to trial training?
We have no fixed default and assume you will be happy to sign up if you want to be there.
What events can I come to trial training?
The blue marked events are suitable for trial training.
Do I need to register for trial training beforehand?
Below is the contact form through which you sign up for the above date.
Which dates are suitable for beginners?
All blue marked events are suitable for beginners.
How much does it cost to have your training after registration?
The membership fee is between €65 and €100 per month, depending on income and contract term. This can vary between one month, six months and 12 months.
Am I able to do the exercises?
Basically, Wing Chun is practicable regardless of age and physical strength. There is a team of physiotherapists present to pay attention to the appropriate intensity.
Sign up for free trial training.