The brocade hands (Baat Dyun Gam, Ba Duan Jin) or Eight noble exercises have an impressive effect on health and stimulate the Chi Flow, they:
- Strengthen the respiratory organs and limbs,
- The joints become more mobile,
- The sense of balance is trained,
- Have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system,
- They also promote mental health.
Sequence of the brocade hands
- Propping up the sky
- Taming the bow to both sides
- Regulate stomach and spleen
- Leaving diseases and ailments behind
- Swinging the head and tail bone
- Holding your feet with two hands
- Bale the fists with flaming gaze
- Healing Disbalances and Diseases
In addition, there is the possibility to practice the exercises in modified form even while sitting.